Manali, Himachal Pradesh - Best Time to Visit, Things to Do, More
Peak Season: January
Famous for: Snowy Hill Station
|Solang Valley - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Manali, Himachal Pradesh - Best Time to Visit, Things to Do, More - Full Guide
You have to lots of places to visit in Manali. If you are coming by your personal vehicle then you can enjoy Manali completely without disturbance. If you do not have a personal vehicle, then you can also hire a car or bike for rent from the local travel agent. For 1000 to 1500 rupees you can hire a bike on rent in just 1000 to 1500 rupees for a day. And you can also get a car for just 2000 and 5000 rupees.
Places to visit in Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Hidimba Devi Temple
|Temples in Manali - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
|Ticket||Price (with extra 18% GST)|
|Bull Ride||100 (2 Rides)|
|Jocky Ride||100 (5 Minutes)|
|Segway||200 (5 Minutes)|
|Mickey Mouse||100 (10 Minutes)|
|Trampoline||100 (10 Minutes)|
|Car & Bike||100 (2 Rides)|
|Toy Train||100 (10 Minutes)|
|Helicopter||100 (5 Minutes)|
|Jogini waterfalls - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Best Viewpoints in Manali
Himvalley Amusement And Cultural Park
|Trekking in Manali - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
|Trekking - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Himalayan Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple
|Buddhist Temple in Manali - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art
|April to November||9 am to 7pm|
|December to March||10am to 6pm|
|Entry Fee||10 Rs. per person|
Things to do in Manali, Himachal Pradesh
|Hot Air Balloon Ride - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Hot Air Balloon Ride
|Helicopter Ride in Manali - Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Ice Motor Bike Ride
How much does it cost to visit Manali, Himachal Pradesh?
|Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
Best time to visit Manali, Himachal Pradesh
How to reach Manali, Himachal Pradesh?
- Nearby Bus Stop: Private Bus Parking is the nearest bus stop to Manali. It is just 1.7 km of distance.
- Nearby Railway Station: Chandigarh and Pathankot is the nearest railway station to Manali. It is just 315 km and 290 km of distance.
- Nearby Airport: Kullu Manali Airport is the nearest airport to Manali. It is just 50.2 km of distance.
Things You Should
- Manali is a very cold place. If you do not want to be sick, you must bring warm clothes with you.
- The weather here is quite moisturized. To avoid this, apply skin lotion and a water bottle and drink from time to time.
- Do not be mislead by others. Book any hotel by using your mind. And even sitting in vehicles.
- You will feel real nature by coming here. So keep nature neat and clean.